Design & Verification
If you want to learn more about us, you’re in the right place. BroadSemi is specialized in advanced SoC architectures and able to contribute dynamic leadership to create top notch industrial turnkey projects.
RTL Design Services
The frontend design team at BroadSemi has extensive experience with the latest technological nodes, complex designs, advanced techniques, and many types of ASICs & FPGAs. We guarantee a high level of subject competence in a variety of product design areas:
- Micro Architecture
- RTL Development
- Low power design implementation and checks
- Complex interface & bus connectivity protocol understanding like PCIe, USB3.0, HDMI, MIPI, AXI, Ethernet, SAS, USB Subsystems etc
- CPU Core architecture understanding like ARM Cortex A15, TI OMAP, Intel ATOM, PowerPC AMBA AXI, AHB, APB protocols, OCP, ARM Subsystems etc
- SOC/Sub-system integration
- RTL QC Checks Ex LINT, CDC
- Timing constrains, Synthesis and STA
- UPF, CLP & LEC
- All industry standard tool flow & methodology understanding on Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, etc.
- All industry standard tool flow & methodology understanding on Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, etc
BroadSemi approaches product development from a system-level perspective. Our hardware engineering services help our customers meet their crucial product development requirements.
The Verification Methodology of BroadSemi has the following advantages:
- Through direct and constraints-driven random verification, improves verification performance by providing a good trade-off between coverage and number of testcases.
- In order to achieve 100% coverage goals, test features must be extracted, and a complete test plan must be created.
- To gain the most cross-functional verification using functional coverage matrix.
- Reduces manual effort through automation
- Assertion based verification
- Clock domain crossing logic validation without simulation
- Verification environment re-use